Table of Contents:
- Description of Service
- Information Supplied
- General Rules of Conduct
- Third-Party Websites
- Revocation of Consent
- Governing Jurisdiction
- Warranty Disclaimer
- Limitation of Liability
- Modifications of Terms & Conditions
- Copyright Infringement Claims
- Contact Us
Throughout this document, the words “HYPECOOLTURE,” “HCL,”, “URBANCOOLAB”, “us,” “we,” and “our,” refer to us, Urban Coolab Inc., our website, HYPECOOLTURE.com, or our services, as is appropriate in the context of the use of the words. Likewise, the words “you” and “your” refer to you, the person who is being presented with this document for your agreement.
2. Description of Service:
HYPECOOLTURE is an online fashion and culture magazine.
When using the Site, you may register for an account with HYPECOOLTURE (“Account”) and provide certain information about yourself as prompted by the Site registration form. If you choose to do so, you represent and warrant that: (a) all required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; and (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information.
You may delete your Account at any time, for any reason, by sending us an email at [email protected] You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account login information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security which is based on your negligence. HYPECOOLTURE cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
4. Information Supplied:
When using HYPECOOLTURE.com, you may have to provide your name, email address, address, and social media information.
In addition to providing us with the above information about yourself, you must be eighteen years of age or older, or, if a higher minimum age of contractual capacity exists in your jurisdiction, you must be at least that age. Additionally, you are not considered to be under a disability to enter into a contract with us, whether it be because of an embargo in or against your jurisdiction or any other reason.
Editors may include images as part of their blog posts and the images that they are authorized to use includes the following:
- Images that are licensed from vendors
- Images that are supplied to our editors or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press or other purposes
- Images that are published on photo hosting sites or other public photos sites with licenses granted under Creative Commons, with attribution in accordance with the Creative Commons license granted in each case.
- Images that are commissioned by HYPECOOLTURE
- Images that we believe to be covered by the Fair Use Doctrine, such as:
- Thumbnail images of 150 x 150 pixels or less, cropped or reduced in size from the original source
- Images that are used to illustrate a newsworthy story, where the image itself tells a story
- Images used in a transformative manner, such as parody
- Images that are widely distributed that they have become part of the news
- If HYPECOOLTURE receives any notice that an image is posted inappropriately, such as not keeping in line with the terms listed above, we reserve the right to remove that image.
- If you think we have published an image or text that violates your copyright, please contact us at [email protected]; however, if the image falls into one of the listed categories above or we believe that our use of the image is legitimate, we will not remove it from the site.
6. General Rules of Conduct
As a part of using the HYPECOOLTURE Site, you must not:
- Hack, crack, phish, SQL inject, or otherwise threaten or actually harm the security of our systems or those of our users.
- Use any automated or non-automated means to access, copy or distribute any portion of the website or collect any information from the website, including without limitation, the use of so-called “robots”, “spiders”, “offline readers”, etc.
- Infringe on the intellectual property rights of anyone.
- Do anything that infringes on the rights of us or a third party.
- Create more than one account, use another person’s account, or allow another person to use your account.
- Advertise on our website without our permission.
- Impersonate another person or organization.
- We reserve the right to terminate our service to you for reasons other than those listed here. We may terminate your account without explanation.
7. Third-Party Websites
You agree not to copy, distribute, display, disseminate, or otherwise reproduce any of the information on our website, or our website itself, including text, graphics, illustrations, logos, button icons, images, audio, video and music, and the selection and layout of such content, without our prior written permission
9. Revocation of Consent
Where HYPECOOLTURE has given prior written consent for your use of our protected material in accordance with our above “Copyright” and “Trademarks” provisions, we may revoke that consent at any time. If we so request, we may require that you immediately take action to remove from circulation, display, publication, or other dissemination, any of the marks, copyrighted content, or other materials that we previously consented for you to use.
10. Governing Jurisdiction
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless HYPECOOLTURE and our affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) that: (i) arise from your activities on the website; (ii) assert a violation by you of any term of these Terms & Conditions; or (iii) any breach of our General Rules of Conduct as detailed above. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms & Conditions and your use of the website.
12. Warranty Disclaimer
We provide our Sites on an “as is” and “as available” basis. YOU THEREFORE USE THESE SITES AT YOUR OWN RISK.
WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY OTHER WARRANTY THAT MAY ARISE UNDER ANY LAW.
Without limiting the foregoing, we make no representation or warranties (i) that the website will be permitted in your jurisdiction; (ii) that the website will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) concerning any third party’s use of user content that you submit; or (iv) concerning any user content submitted by any other user.
13. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by the law: in no event shall we, our officers, directors, employees, affiliates, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any:
- errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content,
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our services,
- any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein,
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our services,
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or etc. which may be transmitted to or through our services by any third party, and/or
- any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via our website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory, and whether or not we are advised of the possibility of such damages. The forgoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
The website is offered by us from Canada. We make no representations that the site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
14. Modification of Terms and Conditions
We may, in our sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms & Conditions at any time.
Once changes are posted, these changes become effective immediately and if you use the website after they become effective, it will signify your agreement to be bound by such modifications or revisions.
These Terms & Conditions cannot be changed or terminated orally. You should check back regularly and review the terms and conditions of this agreement so you are aware of the most current rights and obligations that apply to you and the terms and conditions of your agreement with us.
The bottom of this Terms & Conditions page will explicitly state the “Last Updated Date”, which should indicate to you the Terms & Conditions that are currently in effect.
If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe that any of the content on the HYPECOOLTURE Site infringes upon your copyright, please submit written notice, of the following information to our copyright agent (the “Copyright Agent”):
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site or application are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site or application;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of infringement on the HYPECOOLTURE Site can be reached at [email protected]
This contact information is only for suspected copyright infringement. Some jurisdictions may impose substantial penalties for falsely submitting a notice of copyright infringement.
16. Contact Us:
If you have any questions, concerns or notices of violations to these terms and conditions, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Last update date: March 9th 2020